Followers

Sunday 2 June 2013

Is it Summer Yet?

I was just wondering - we went for a spontaneous drive yesterday and ended up in Prestatyn in Wales. Found a lovely craft shop and as I was so skint Al bought me some goodies, lucky me! So today may be play time, lol!
My other task is to try and find a cheap holiday somewhere warm, I'll keep you posted on that one!
The new challenge is up at Eclectic Ellapu and this week it is hosted by the Pink team and the theme that was chosen by May is anything with wings - that leaves you plenty of scope!

For a change I made a box - I printed the card with a Raspberry Road digital paper, I edited the size in Photoshop to print it out in a 6 inch square then printed two copies.

 
The butterfly is a die cut from Marianne which I cut from some cerise glitter card and some pink glitter card, I stuck them back to back with the cerise on the underside.
 


I edged it round with some silver vintage edging and used some pewter chain for the top with a dash of cerise ribbon. I used some lace flowers and added pearls to the centre and added a twirl of silver.
I hope you'll all come over and join us in this challenge cos I'm sure you will have something with wings in your recent makes, I've seen some lovely fairies about as well as the birds and butterflies - there's even some cute littles bees about too!
Come over and check out the fabulous work from the design team, woohoo, it is amazing!
Just click on the page at the top and it will take you straight there!
See you soon! 

5 comments:

  1. A really pretty box Laurie. I love the chain with the lace x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really sweey Laurian, the chain is really effective!
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurian you are one crafty girl! Love this project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Know what hun.. I don't know how you find the time to keep producing such beautiful projects... ab fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful I love the butterfly.

    How kind is your other half to buy you some goodies.

    Hugs
    Kelly
    Pinkie @ Eclectic Ellapu

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!