Followers

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Roses!

Good morning everyone on this lovely summer's day!

Tuesday see's the new challenge at the Outlawz and this week's inspiration was chosen by Ina

 
How gorgeous is that, what better inspiration can you get than beautiful roses! So for my card I have use the beautiful image from Delicious Doodles
 

I used some apricot papers I found in my stash for the background and coloured up a doily heart with dusky pink Promarker, I coloured up the image with Promarkers then popped up the three main roses to add a little dimension. I found the gorgeous cream roses lace across the bottom on a market stall and couldn't resist it!

So come over to the Outlawz and join in the fun I'd love to see you there!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!

3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. Love the roses in the vase.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Laurie, the colours and image are wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card design.

    Regards Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!