Followers

Thursday 6 June 2013

Exciting News!

Good Morning, I did say I had some more news to share and here it is - I have been invited to join the  blog hop team for Scrappers Delight!
 There are some beautiful images in the store and to celebrate the new releases there is a freebie too!
So why not join the hop and see what the very talented designers have made with these gorgeous images
5 June at 08:00 in UTC+02
 
 
and this is what I made with the lovely freebie:
 
 
What a little cuties is he! I used some off cuts of papers from my stash for the background and cut some flowers using a Marianne die from some scraps of metallic pink card. The flower border is cut using a Memory Box die and I coloured the sweet image with Promarkers.
 
So hop on over and get your freebie and don't forget to do the hop, leave a comment on each blog and you have the chance of getting one of the new release stamps so what are you waiting for!!
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!
 
I would like to enter this card int the following challenges:

8 comments:

  1. Congrats, Laurian! Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flowers and grass. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Created with Love Challenges.

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a happy little bee great use of your scraps as well. thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! thanks for playing with "CWLC" this week. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Cute card. Thanks for joining us for TTCRD challenge. Hope to see you again. ~DT Candy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card and image thanks for sharing with CWLC this week
    happy crafting to you Rachel DT http://blossomcards.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card - the bee is so cute. Thank you for joining us at Craft Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!