Followers

Friday 14 June 2013

Scrappers Delight

Morning everyone and welcome to my first official post as a member of the Scrappers Delight DT.
Today I would like to showcase one of the new releases for June:

 
 
and this is what I made with this gorgeous image:
 
 
I teamed the image up with some vintage circus papers, a little lace and some ribbon. I made the bunting from some scraps of the background papers, I wanted to show this beautiful image off to its best!
 
 
I coloured it with Promarkers and used a little Gel pen Starlights for the bells and bobbles. I hope you like it and now pop over to the shop and check out all the other new releases!
 
 
See you soon with another beautiful image from this talented artist!
I would like to enter this into the following challnges:
 



2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely fabulous Laurie. Congratulations on your DT post x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous image, you coloured her perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!