Followers

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Girlz Rool!!!

The new challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty is - GIRL POWER!! Now we all agree with a bit of girlie rule I'm sure!

For my card I have used an image from one of our sponsors, Sassy Design Studio.


Now who better for a bit of girl power than Cinderella!

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used some Lucy Cromwell paper for the background, I framed the whole thing with some bling on a string and added my own sentiment that is glittered within an inch of its life!

My psuedo neice has her school prom on Saturday so this card is going her way as its been a struggle for her Mum to get it together for her to go to the ball!

Why not pop over to Penny's and show us your girl power!

Hope to see you soon!!

1 comment:

  1. A fabulous card Laurie. Cinderella looks wonderful and I love all the bling x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!