Followers

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Sassy Army!

Another quick post from me today this time it's a sassy lady! In fact its a sassy army honey! Over at PCP the Sassy Design Studio group have started a progressive freebie challenge and challenge #2 has begun with this honey!

I coloured her with Promarkers and used some great camouflage paper for the background. I added a littlemesh through the middle and as the challenge is about patriotism I added some Union Flags! To finish of I added some buttons with some distressed raffia tied through them!
I hope you like my sassy honey and why not get over to PCP and join in the challenge - this month if you complete the army sassy, you will get the airforce honey and if you finish that one before the end of the challenge you will get the navy honey, can't be bad!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!