Followers

Wednesday 12 June 2013

A Wise Old Owl.....

Wednesday again - and a new Challenge has started over at Penny's Paper Crafty. This week's theme is a recipe; one image, two papers and three embellishments.

This weekend we have a friend's birthday and he is a lovely chap but doesn't drink, dance or make a fool of himself so is very difficult to make a card for! So when I chose my image from Limited Runs who are one of the sponsors of our challenge, I must have had this birthday in mind!

meet Theo the owl from Limited Runs! I had such fun colouring him; those big eyes are great and he kept looking at me to make sure I coloured him well!
For my papers I used some gorgeous masculine papers that I got from Costco a couple of years ago, there are so many papers it still looks like I've not used any and I've used loads!
For my embellishments I have used some buttons tied off with some raffia.


I coloured him up with a mix of Promarkers and Spectrum Noir's. The sentiment is my own.

I hope you like Theo if you want him you will find him here.

Do call over to Penny's for this fun challenge! There are some great prizes to be had as well so I hope to see you there!

Thanks for stopping by and I'd love to see you here again soon!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Love the autumn colouring and the buttons with the twine.
    {I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card Laurie, the owl is fabulous x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!