Followers

Sunday 30 June 2013

Time................

For a new challenge at Eclecctic Ellapu and surprising our theme this week is

Time
 
Sandie from the  Pink Team is our host this week and Sandie would love to see your projects that depict time!
 
For my project I have used a poem about time to create the background paper which I have repeated through the page then inked it to age. I used an image downloaded from Digital Two for Tuesday, the antique pocket watch image was a png image so I have rotated it and used it three times to create my central image.
 
 
I used some vintage paper from my huge stack from Costco and stamped with some cracked letter stamps I have in my stash that were Docraft sets from eons ago!
 
I hope you will come on over with all your time related projects and join us in this weeks challenge - I can't wait to see what you make!
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!


3 comments:

  1. I love the way you have rotated the clocks. Actually I love the papers, clocks and design... Love it and you sweetie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant card Laurie, I love the vintage look and how you've created the background x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for a poem as the background and I love the tripled watch face too - looks fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!