Followers

Tuesday 4 June 2013

It's Tuesday in Sunshine!

Yes the sun is shining here and it makes the world a better place!

Being Tuesday means its the Color Challenge over at the Outlawz and this week's inspirational picture was chosen by Roxann

 
Couldn't you just sit on that patio and a twist that everyone will love!
 
For my card I chose the Sassy Design Studio Showgirl image, I love this image (can you tell!)
 
 
I used some paper from my stash and added some organza ribbons in peach and blue. I used a scalloped die cut in grey to back the image and addes a little bling! The image was coloured with Promarkers and a little glitter added to the gown.
 
I hope you will call over to the Outlawz and join in the fun with this great colour choice and twist!
Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you there!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!