Followers

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Someone was Feeling Broody!

When they chose this challenge theme!

So this week's cahllenge at the Outlawz was chosen by Penny (I wonder if there's another Granbaby due??)!
So for my card I used one of my favourite baby images from Mo Manning ( I think I've used it to death!!)


I used some yellow pearl card for my base them added some blue pearl paper layered with some pretty pink from a Lucy Cromwell pad, a Cheery Lynn doily cut in pale blethen the sweet, sweet image from Mo. My only embellishments were some pastel yellow bows!

So break out the baby cards and come and join in the fun - or how about a cute scrapbook page or even a baby project, we'd love to see them all!

See you there!!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!


1 comment:

  1. A really pretty card Laurie, it's an adorable image x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!