Followers

Thursday 27 June 2013

Tag It!!

Dare to Be Sassy has a new challenge and it's all about tags!

Create a project with a tag on it or create a tag, simples!!

For my project I have used the beautiful mermaid Syrena.


I coloured the image with Promarkers. The bottom 'sand' has been created using Flitter Glitter from Indigo Blu, I love that stuff - I can play for hours!! The top has been glittered using irrediscent glitter with a blue hint - I think it makes a fab sea!

Come on over to DTBS and join in the fun!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!

3 comments:

  1. Laurian, this is STUNNING! I love everything about it. Love how you did the sand...so beautiful.

    -Lori SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Laurie. Syrena looks wonderful and I love your sand x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tag is just beautiful Laurian.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!