Followers

Thursday 13 June 2013

Dare to be Sassy!

This is my second post as guest designer for Sassy Design Studio. It's Thursday so it's Dare to be Sassy and the challenge is on!
The theme for this challenge is 'Disney Vacation' and we would like to see your Disney Princesses in all their glory or get out a Disney Villian and make them dazzle!
For my card I chose to use Honey Ariel I think she is so gorgeous!

 
I used some papers from my stash for the background. I cut the corners using a Memory Box die and a Spellbinders die from some glittered yellow card. I dressed them up with some deep turquiose flower gems and the beautiful resin rose that I was sent from Italy!
 

I coloured her with a mix of Promarkers and Spectrum Noirs and I think she is so darned cute!

Come on over to Sassy Design Studio and join in the fun - can't wait to see what you come up with!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!

4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Laurie, I love the colourway and Honey Ariel looks so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Laurian - love all those papers and Ariel looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous. Love the beautiful colouring.
    {I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. Love the coloring and her beautiful red hair. So glad you are guest designing with us this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!