Followers

Monday 3 June 2013

Sassy Lady!

Quick post from me this morning! I was asked to make a card by someone who's friend will be 50 this week. She teach kids from underprivileged areas to dance so what else could I do than this


I have to say this is one of my favourite images from Sassy Design Studio it seems to fit the bill for all sorts of occasions!
I teamed her up with some gorgeous paper from Raspberry Road, added some lace and some organza ribbon and a touch of bling! The numbers were cut on my Cricut and then glittered to death with the same glitter I have used on the dancer.

 
I coloured her with Promarkers and made sure she had plenty of sparkle!!
 
I had just finished this card and started colouring up another SSD image when I spotted an email to say I have been chosen as Guest Designer for Sassy Design Studio this month, woohoo! That means I get to colour up lots of Sassy Ladies - watch out for my next Sassy Lady and some more exciting news I will share with you all later.
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!