Followers

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Think with a Flourish!

The new challenge has started at Penny's Paper Crafty and this week we would like you to add a flourish!
For my card I used the lovely Lily Fairy from one of this week's sponsors Crafty Sentiments.


I used some pretty pink pearl card to make my base card and topped it with some yellowy green paper that I found in my stash. I cut the image out using an oval die cutter and backed it with some deep pink card cut using a scalloped oval. I cut my flourishes from the same card and added some pink spotty ribbon through the centre, the sentiment is a chipboard sentiment I got free with a magazine and I had to add the statutory bling!
Pop on over to Penny's and join in the fun - there are some great prizes and we'd love to see your wonderful creations!
I hope to see you there - thanks for stopping by and I'll see you again soon!

2 comments:

  1. A super card Laurie, the image and colours are fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Laurian, I love your swirls, I also have that die :-)
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!