Followers

Thursday 20 June 2013

My Lady Elenor!

Another post from me OMG I've been a busy bee this week!

Lacy Sunshine's wonderful artist is celebrating the one year anniversary of the creation of Elenor who very soon had Pickles join her!
This card features the very first Elenor Bookworm and I thought it was the right image to use for this celebration!

I teamed her up with some papers from my stash, a little ribbon, a little lace and the mandatory bling!
I decided she would look good as a redhead and she definetely does!


I coloured her with Promarkers - doesn't she look a studious gal?
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!
 
I will be entering this into the following:

4 comments:

  1. This is brilliant Laurie. I love this image and the papers you've used. Thanks for joining in at Lacy Sunshine this time and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Laurie! Fabulously coloured and great layout.

    Thank you for joining in the fun over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Laurie! She definitely does look great as a redhead! Fabulous layout and I love the beautiful bling!
    Thank you for sharing with us at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge and good luck!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome as always....Love that image a lot too and your coloring amazes me!

    Hugs
    Chris B

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!