Followers

Sunday 2 March 2014

Vintage Time

We are going vintage at Eclectic Ellapu and we would love to see all your vintage projects!

I had fun making this one


I got a pad of Fairy Belle paper free with Simply Cards and Papercraft last month and they are all such lovely papers and all with a very vintage feel to them - I was spoilt for choice! I added some cream crochet lace, I picked out the lime green from the paper and matched the corners to that. I finished the corners with some pearls. My birdcage was a wooden cut out from Daisy Moon that I painted then covered with it with some lime green shaggy glitter, the tag was cut from a vintage pad and I added the sentiment and heat embossed it in some chocolate glossy embossing powder.

I do hope you'll come over and join us for this challenge, show us your vintage projects, we'd love to see them so I hope to see you all over at Eclectic Ellapu!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!!

1 comment:

  1. What a great card, I love the die cut you have picked, it really stands out on the card as well.
    Thanks for sharing
    Hugs Kelly - DT
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!