Followers

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Spring Has Sprung!

Well according to the weather it was the first day of Spring on Saturday (UK) and today the car was frozen....oh well it's a nice thought!!
Roxann obviously was having similar thoughts when she chose this lovely inspirational picture for the Color Challenge at the Outlawz today

aren't they gorgeous colours that make you think the sun will shine!

Our sponsor this month is the very talented Anne Fenton of Annes Digital Art who has the most amazing digi's for all occasions so please go check her site out!

For my card I have used an image of Annes

such a peaceful image! I used some cream card as my base and added some pretty blue paper, I then diecut lots of flowers using a Memory Box die in yellow and blue. The sentiment is a die cut too!

Hope you will come over to the Color Challenge this week and join us for this lovely challenge - hope to see you there!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll call by again soon!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun cheery birthday card. Awesome creation as always.....

    Hugs
    Chris B

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!