Followers

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Color Challenge

Hello everyone, well I may have some time to myself soon, we have a lot on at the moment and time seems to run away from me at the moment!

Well enough of my woes and onto this weeks Color Challenge over at the Outlawz.

Ursula picked this weeks lovely palette and twist


Our sponsor this month is the wonderful Anne Fenton, a very talented lady and I have used one of her beautiful floral images

Now I'm usually stuck for fibres other than twine and that gets boring, same o, same o! But for this challenge I got to use some hessian courtesy of the lovely Elaine who sent me a parcel of goodies that I love!

I coloured the image with Promarkers in lavender and lilac - even though it looks blue! The base card is actually a beautiful pearlised lilac and topped with some lime green pearlised paper! The joys of the British weather - its so hard to get a photo in the right colours!!

Well I've winged enough so I hope you will come over to the Outlawz and join us in this fun challenge!

I hope to see you soon!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Laurian! This is such a wonderful card and I love the use of the burlap. It adds great texture! Your lily is beautiful and I wish I had a whole bouquet of them today! Have a great week, GF.
    Hugz,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!