Followers

Sunday 16 March 2014

New Style Eclectic Ellapu!

Gosh what a day Saturday was, very stressful and I hope we will have some good news soon, If we do I will let you know what all the stress was for, lol!
Now for stress free - Eclectic Ellapu are combining teams and challenges and will now be every three weeks! The pink team has a theme of 'Wings', the purple team has a theme of 'Butterflies' so I think my card covers both challenges!!

I found the template for this on the net and for my sins I have forgotten where I found it so sorry I can't credit the am azing person that devised this wonderful template!
I cut the card from some raspberry pearl card then layered it up with some delish papers from my stash.
I used a Marianne die to cut ther final butterfly from some pink glitter card I finished it off with some pretty gems!

Unusual for me to make a card without a coloured image but I hope you like it!

Come on over to Eclectic Ellapu and join in the fun - I hope to see you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!