Followers

Tuesday 25 March 2014

Get Ready.......

There's a rumour that we may have a summer this year! In celebration I have made a card for the new Color Challenge at the Outlawz that may remind you of someone you know, so this is what the challenge is this week

Ina chose our challenge this week and what great colours to use for a male card!

So here's what I made


Now haven't we all got a neighbour or relative like this! Meet Lawrence from Dudetime Doodles.

Well I was supposed to use three colours and ended up using all five!

I do hope you can come over to the Outlawz and join us for this fun challenge - we all need cards for the boys and what great colours to use!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope we see you over at the Outlawz!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!