Followers

Wednesday 12 March 2014

The Sun's Still Shining!!!

Yes it's Wednesday and we still have sunshine, woohoo! It's also a new challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and it's one that everyone loves - Anything Goes!!

Our sponsor this week is the lovely Lacy Sunshine and I got to use the gorgeous Emily Spring Blossom Showers and this is what I did with her

I decided she was definitely a pink girlie - I think I was right don't you? I coloured her with alcohol markers then matted her onto some bright pink and black card. I used some pink flowery paper from my stash for the background and made a frame using a Memory Box die and some sugar pink glitter card!

I hope you will come over to Penny's this week and join in the fun - see you there!!

2 comments:

  1. Love all your recent cards, they are all wonderful. Stop by my blog as I have nominated you for the Liebster Award.

    Hugs
    Chris B

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!