Followers

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Guys and Dolls!

Happy Wednesday peeps! This week's challenge at Penny's Is Guys and Girls, so we want to see you Girlie projects or the guy ones!

We have two great sponsors this week, the wonderful Sassy Studio Designs who are the perfect image for those girlie projects and Dr Digi who have some of the funniest guys on the net!

I am using a Dr Digi image this week and he is quintessentially British!

I coloured him with Promarkers/Flexmarkers/Copics - I think he's great and would be perfect for a retirement card for a man!

I teamed him up with some guy type papers that I have had in my stash forever!

I hope you will come over to Penny's Paper Crafty and join us this week, we'd love to see what you come up with!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll stop by again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!