Followers

Wednesday 26 March 2014

What are Your Favourite Colours?

We'd love to know for the latest challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty!

I got to make a project with one of the gorgeous digis from Kathryne of Stamp Art Design, I so love her work - such cute, cute characters!

I so love turquoise and yellow together they always look so fresh and clean and it doesn't matter what season it is either! I used some pretty papers from my stash along with some yellow glitter card that I used for matting.  I used some spotty yellow ribbon and some flowers that I coloured to match and finished with some turquoise gems for the centres.

You will find Kathrynes lovely work over at Whimsy Stamps so if you like this lovely little cuties pop over and check out some of the others!
Come on over to Penny's and join in the fun - you could wins some fab prizes too!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you can join us this week, I hope you'll stop by again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!