Followers

Sunday 2 March 2014

Up In The Air!

The latest challenge at Dragonfly Dreams was chosen by our lovely Elizabeth and she wants to see your projects that are Up In The Air - let your imagination run wild!

We have a wonderful sponsor this month

for my card I have used the fabulous Fuchsia and Hummingbird. It comes as a complete set and includes the sentiments

I printed the image and sentiment off then coloured the fuchsia and hummingbird with Promarkers/Flexmarkers/Copics. I have a fuchsia that colour in my garden and it is such a beautiful colour. I used a bit of Sakura Starlight to the stamens and some Gloss pen to the hummingbird., I used layers of sparkly paper that don't actually show up but the blue, cream and teal are all glitter papers! I finished with some blue organza ribbon and some blue gems.

I do hope you will come over to Dragonfly Dreams and show us your projects that are Up In The Air!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laurel! What beautiful colors you used on this, love the ribbon placed so elegantly too. Thank you so much for choosing to create with my Fuschia & Hummingbird for your challenge *Ü* Have a wonderful week!
    xxKris
    Imagine That! Digis by Kris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!