Followers

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Why Does it Feel Like it Should be Tuesday?

I love Bank Holidays but they mess with my timeclock big time! I went to work yesterday and was really miffed when someone pointed out it was Tuesday, I had been planning my weeks work and suddenly I lost a day!
Sooooo today is Wednesday and that means there's a new challenge started at Penny's Paper Crafty and this week the them is

Die Cuts or Punches
 
This week our sponsors ar Fred She Said and Digi Darla.
 
For my card I used an image from Fred She Said
  
 
 
The image is called marigolds and I love it, the beautiful butterfly comes as a seperate image with the set, just fabulous! I coloured it with Promarkers and the lush paper is from the Desert Blooms paper stack. I added some delicate lace and some soft gold die cut corners and the birthday ticket also in soft gold and I think it makes a very gentle card!
 
I hope to see you over at Penny's this week to join in the fun - there are some great prizes to win, so what are you waiting for!
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!