Followers

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Let's have a Disney Day!

 It is Tuesday and that means the Color Challenge over at the Outlawz. This weeks inspirational picture and twist was chosen by Guylou:



Well with a Disney picture like that I couldn't do anything else really could !?

 
The whole thing was made using my Cricut. I started out with a base card of shiney royal blue, Mickey was made using the Mickey Mouse and Friends cartridge (I made Mickies, Minnies, Donalds, Goofys by the bucket load!)
 
Such a fun character to make and so easy on the Cricut. The stars were also cut from a Cricut cartridge (Can't remember which one, sorry.) I downloaded the Craftroom software and set some time aside to play and boy did I play - I loved the fact that I could cut different sizes of stars all on the same sheet without having to reload and change sizes, etc.
 
I hope you like my friend Mickey and I hope you will join us over at the Outlawz for this challenge and while you're there why not check out some of the other challenges too!
 
Hope to see you there!
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!