Followers

Sunday 19 May 2013

Check Out our Design Team!

We have had some new members of the design team join us at Eclectic Ellapu so I hope you will go check out their blogs and leave them some love!

This is the expanded  Pink Team
So for the new challenge we have some wonderful inspiration for you from these incredibly creative people!

This week challenge is: Anything Goes, everyones favourite!

My card this week was made for our apprentice who has left to have a baby.

 
I made an 8 x 8 card so everyone in the office could sign it. I cut the card from some white card the layered up with some sparkly blue topped with cerise. I added some lace and layered up with some Lucy Cromwell paper that has gorgeous glittery flowers and butterflies on. Some flourishes and some cute bows for finishing touches.
 
The image was a freebie last weekend from Mo Manning and is just gorgeous and also very appropriate for this card!
 

This is a close up of this darling image! The sentiment was printed out and cut to shape with a corner punch then inked with shades of pink.

Well thats my card and I hope you will come over to Eclectic Ellapu and join us this  week - remember you can enter any craft project we love to see all your creations!
 
Hope to see you there!
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!

6 comments:

  1. My my sweetie, you were quick off the mark using Mo's image this week. This is gorgeous and I am sure your colleague will love it. Hugz always darlin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is precious and the little bows is a nice touch.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Laurian, Beautiful image coloured just perfect, Love the colours & great design...Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laurian! Such a cute card - love the colouring!
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, how cute is that image?

    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Laurian. I grabbed that image too when it was posted. Haven't made a card yet but will soon as I have a niece who will be having a baby soon. Can't wait!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!