Followers

Tuesday 7 May 2013

First Tuesday of the Month......

Means a new challenge has started at Nana Vic's over at Lady Annes Challenges. Nana Vic draws the most adorable images and you really should check out her shop here.
My card features a really cute image



 
I bet we all had a best friend that we vowed we would be friends forever!

I coloured the image with Promarkers and inked around the edge of the die cut with some Versa Color in Burgundy. I glossed up the balloons with some glossy accent. The background paper is from Paper Cellar. I've added some lace and butterflies from my stash along with a memory Box die cut, some bows, some bling and a pleated flower!

Hope to see you over at Lady Annes for the latest challenge from Nana Vic and remember there's a $10 or $12 prize up for grabs!

Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you again soon!

3 comments:

  1. That is such a very cute image and the background paper works so well with it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Laurie. The image is so cute and I love the paper and the lace x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got all the basic elements covered, pink, bows, lace and sparkle, to make any girl's heart beat faster. (Well I know mine did when I seen this wonderful card). Stunning design and fabulous colours. Thank you Laurie for sharing with us another truly inspiration creation. *Big Hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!