Followers

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Tuesday Again (I thought it was Monday!)

Tuesday today and going back to work so my mind tells me its Monday!

Today sees another Coloru Challenge over at the Outlawz and today it is my turn to host and post!

For my inspirational picture I chose a phot I took in a gorgeous little moutain village in Spain, they always look so fresh and clean!

 
For my card I have used an Elisabeth Bell image that is on a CD of Elisabeth Bell designs that was on Create and Craft and as I love her work it was a must have!
 

 
I teamed her up with some Nit Wits Papers and some lushe organza ribbon, a nice Prisma flower and a pretty birthday ticket from Crafty Sentiments finished it off.
 
 
I coloured this adorable image with Promarkers - isn't she sweet!
 
I hope you will hop over to the Outlawz and join our challenge this week, I'd love to see you there!
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!


1 comment:

  1. A wonderful card Laurie. I love the papers and the adorable image. Your inspiration photo is lovely too x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!