Followers

Wednesday 22 October 2014

Owlways Christmas!

We have a great new challenge for you over at Penny's Paper Crafty this week, we would love to see your projects with Polka Dots and Pearls!

This week we have two fab sponsors  again, they are Sassy Studio Design and Stampart Design by Kathryne. and I got to play with this great new release from Kathryne - Owl-Ways Winter

Here's what I came up with


The image is coloured with Copics and Promarkers and I used some Cosmic Shimmer flakes for the trim on the hat. I got some fab new dies last week and really enjoyed playing with them!

We'd love to see you come over and join in this new challenge - see you there!



2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Laurian, I love the image and the lovely edging with the pearls inside
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet Christmas card!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!