Followers

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Distressed!

Tuesday again people and the weather is dark and miserable, not so cold but definitely miserable! It would make anyone distressed! So the Colour Challenge at the Outlawz this week has some beautiful colours for this time of year


Now if you're in the Northern Hemisphere these are the perfect colours for now! he lovely Mandarin Duck picture was chosen by Penny - he's gorgeous too! Penny would like you to distress your project this week.

So this is what I came up with


it doesn't look very distressed but I sanded that black card to within an inch of it's life! I used an image from the Adorable Fairies by Nice Crane who is our sponsor this week!

We will have some new exciting challenges for you starting in November so keep on calling by to see what we've got up our sleeves! I hope you'll come on over to the Outlawz and play with us this week!!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!