Followers

Sunday 5 October 2014

In The Pink!

New challenge is on at Dragonfly Dreams and this month's theme is Main Colour Pink!

Now that's really not hard, we all do pink and me in particular do loads of it!

Our sponsor this month is Scribbles by Sandy and we had some cute designs to play with - this was one of them

I maybe went a bit overboard with the pink but just couldn't stop myself, lol! I coloured the hedgie with Promarkers and used that flicking technique for the hedgies coat - worked out well I think! I used some pink paper from my stash, made a ribbon plait for the bottom and topped with the white flowers, used some pink flower trim for the top and some glittery pink butterflies, the sentiment is a die cut - I got them when I bought my new Grand Calibur - I wore the last one out, lol!

I hope you will join us in this new challenge and show us your pink projects!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!