Followers

Wednesday 1 October 2014

Flowers, Embellishments, Images!

Show us what you've got! That is our challenge for the Pink team over at Eclectic Ellapu!

Our beloved leader Elaine set the challenge so you can interpret it any which way - just enter, lol!

So for my card I was playing with some new dies I got (and some old ones too)


I cut the tree from some gold card and some black, the tree has its own little ornament die so I had to cut out a few red baubles! The poinsettia on top is a die I have had for ages and it comes out every Christmas, I love it! I used Kraft Card as my base as I just got a delivery from Crafters Companion and I do love Kraft!

I hope you will come over to Eclectic Ellapu and join us for this fun challenge - see you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!