Followers

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Cute Christmas!

The challenge starting at Penny's Paper Crafty today is everyone's favourite - 'Anything Goes'!!

We have a fabulous sponsor this week - Lacy Sunshine! I got to play with one of her lovely images and this is what I came up with



I had fun playing with this one, I coloured it with Copics and Promarkers and added a a few touches of Wink of Stella (I love that stuff!). The greeting is from a sheet from Crafters Companion that I cut out and used the silver ribbon to set it on, with a couple of gems. I used some some pretty snowy paper again from Crafters Companion and then cut lots of snowflake and glittered them to death! Don't the make a lovely frame?

I hope we see you over at Penny's for this latest challenge and you can win some gorgeous digis from Lacy Sunshine - see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow, this is gorgeous! Look at all those glittery snowflakes! Wowsers! Love your image and the shimmery ribbon too! Just wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!