Followers

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Tuesday, Home, Cold and Back to Reality!

Hello well it's Tuesday and that can only mean one thing - the new Color Challenge at the Outlawz!

For everyone that knows I was away, well I'm back and it is so much colder than Spain! I'm hoping that this cute challenge is at least going to warm my heart!

Today's inspirational picture and twist was chosen by Roxann and aren't they just scrummy!


Our sponsor this month is none other than our own Roxann and you will see some of her cute digis used through the month!

For my card I have used an image from Mi Ran, I just fell in love with it and thought it was a cute one for a Valentine


I coloured her with Promarkers/Flexmarkers and cut her out, I used a Signature die for the fan and used the hearts from the fan cut outs, waste not want not! The papers I've had for ever, lol and I used some aqua glitter card for the centre, the letters were cut out using some very old dies and aqua glitter card. To finish I used some gloss pen on the bubbles!

I hope you'll come over and join us this week for this lovely challenge - you know you have to make some Valentines so this will be one more of the list!!

Thanks for stopping by - see you there! Now I'm going back to being cold and miserable in this rotten weather - see you again soon I hope!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!