Followers

Thursday 13 February 2014

Penny's

Well my post is soooo late but Penny's challenge started yesterday and this week the theme is Monochrome!
I'm never sure what monochrome is - when I was a kid it was black and white and all shades in between as in monochrome photographs so that's what I went with!

I have used a fabulous image and sentiment from Bugaboo that is so true for me and several of my friends, lol!

I have, used a selection of black and white papers from the Paper Cellar matted onto black card a white ribbon and a flower coloured black with a pearl centre. Coloured with Promarkers as ever, lol!

I hope you can join us at Penny's Paper Crafty this week for our fun challenge - hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!