Followers

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Layer It Up!

This week's challenge at Penny's is - Lots of Layers!

Our sponsor this week is Pink Gem Designs who have such a wide variety of digi's you will be spoilt for choice!

I chose a vintage image called "Martha", she has an Edwardian look to her and I would guess she's from around 1900. At that time girl's didn't wear pink - pink and the red colours were for boys, girls wore blue - this is what I came up with:

As you can see I have pllenty of layers! I coloured her with Promarkers/Flexmarkers and the sentiment is from Jak Heath, I thought it was great for this card. I had some lovely vintage paper in my stash and added some layers of blue card, a little lace, some ribbon and pearls.
I hope you will come over and join us in this challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty, we'd love to see your layers!!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!