Followers

Thursday 4 April 2013

Sunny!

It actually was sunny today but the sunny I'm about to show you has nothing to do with the weather!
This is Sunny, she is the freebie image on the Lacy Sunshine Challenge blog and is one of the flowerpot poppets that the very talented artist Heather Valentin has created as her latest digi range, you can find  her digi's at her shop here. Definitely worth checking out!


I used some paper from the Paper Cellar for my background and some yellow embossed card. I added some touches of red with my ribbon and bling.


I coloured her up with Promarkers and I think she is so cute growing out of her pot!

I made this card specifically to enter into the challenge over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge blog and this weeks theme is anything goes so why not pop over and join in!
http://lacysunshinechallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

Thanks for stopping by I really appreciate your visit and hope t see you again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Aawww, Sunny looks so cute Laurian! You've done a great job with her. Love all the bling!

    Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!