Followers

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Spring has Sprung!

Yes it's Tuesday and Spring has sprung over at the Outlawz!

Roxann chose our inspirational picture and twist

 
 
 
and this week's twist is " Make it Spring"!
 
 
For my card I started with some Kraft card, I stamped and heat embossed a beautiful stamp from Indigo Blu with some Ultra Chocolate embossing powder
 
 
I used a Memory Box die to cut the flower border, that I cut in Duck Egg Blue and gold and shadowed the die cuts. I added some lace and a little blue flower gem and that is my spring card!
 
I hope you will join us at the Color Challenge I'd love to see what you come up with!
 
Thanks for stopping by I appreciate your visit and I hope to see you again soon!
 
 


5 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Laurie, I love the colours. I have been playing with this beautiful stamp too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an elegant card..the design is just stunning.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,Laurian, this is very beautiful! I love how you have shadowed the die- what a fantastic idea! Everything about your make is wonderful. You are very talented! Yes, you are.
    Manderly
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Laurian - just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Lovely image and great pairing with the die cut border :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!