Followers

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Marilyn!

Today see's another challenge over at Penny's and this week it's what everyone loves, drum roll:

Anything Goes!
 
So what are you waiting for!
 
I used an image from one of our sponsors - Sassy Studio Design, I do so love these Sassy ladies! The image I have used is Marilyn Munroe and you couldn't get any more sassy than that!
 
I coloured her using Promarkers - that's such a classic pose for Marilyn!
 
 
 
 
I used some papers from my stash that are old Laura Ashley prints, I teamed it with some red card for layering and a nice gingham bow. To give her the pazz zazz that she needed I used a die cut in black glitter card and edged the frame around her with red bling!
 
A very Sassy Lady!!
 
I hope you will join us over at Penny's this week and I am really looking forward to seeing all the fab creations!
 
Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate your visit and hope you'll call again soon!



1 comment:

  1. Great card and love the image and the great colours you've used. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!