Followers

Sunday 7 April 2013

Love and Marriage

The new challenge at Eclectic Ellapu is hosted by Claire from the Pink Team and this weeks theme is " Congratulations"
 
 
Some time ago I did the blog hop for those wonderful ladies over at D4SJ and I won a digi - well this digi!
 
 
I have to say I was thrilled to bits to win this lovely image and I played around with it for a while before I settled on this card
 
 
I used a shaped card and some delish papers from Fizzy Moon from Trimcraft. I used some Alphabet stamps to make the Mr and Mrs which are heat embossed with silver along with the Wedding Wishes stamp.
 
I coloured the image with Promarkers and used some very fine transluscent glitter with a hint of gold on her veil and dress - I just love his hand!
 
This is the outside of the card when closed
 
 
I finished the outside with another of the gorgeous papers from Fizzy Moon and added some pearl trim, white bows and some diamond hearts!
 
I hope you will come over to Eclectic Ellapu and join in this wonderful challenge - go and look at the fabulous projects our DT have come up with for your inspiration!
 
Thanks for stopping by and I do hope you pop over to Eclectic Ellapu (click the page at the top and it will take you straight there!) and join in the fun!
 
Hope to see you again soon!




2 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful Laurian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous sweetie! Love the cathedral fold. Awesome! ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!