Followers

Tuesday 30 April 2013

It's May Tomorrow!

I can't believe we are on the last day of April! On top of that it's Tuesday and that can mean only one thing
The Color Challenge
at the Outlawz and today's inspirational picture was chosen by Margaret - it will be Margaret's last Color Challenge as she will be leaving our DT this week
 
doesn't that look yummy!
 
For my card I made a very simple little card using an image from 2cute ink
 
 
 
I think this little image is so cute! I coloured it with Promarkers and  ut it out using a cute little die and layered it with some lime green, yellow buttons and thats it! A very quick card to make and it just fitted the challenge perfectly!
 
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you will join us for the Color Challenge over at the Outlawz this week and I look forward to seeing your lovely creations!
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!



1 comment:

  1. Oooh..this little cutie made me giggle. How adorable!! Super cute card hun.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!