Followers

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Make it Fruity!

Tuesday again and this weeks inspirational picture and twist were chosen by Guylou:



Couldn't you just drink that sitting in the sun, I wish! In Northern England we have snow bitter cold winds and it feel like Siberia!!

I did struggle with this one - I could not think of anything fruity that would go with the colours. Then after a search through my digi's I came across this one from Mayzy's Art.


I think she's supposed to be a lemonade girl but I made her into a limeade girlie - I prefer limeade in any case!
For my background I used some paper from my stash that I think is from Papermania. I cut the image out using a Spellbinders label die and cut the brue background out using a larger size die. I added some lime spotted grosgrain ribbon and a couple of cute heart buttons.


I coloured my image with Promarkers and used some glossy accent on the glass and jug.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will come over to the Outlawz and join in our challenge this week or join in one of the other challenges there's always something going on!

See you again soon!

3 comments:

  1. A lovely, cheerful card Laurie. The image is perfect for the theme and wonderfully coloured x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, Laurian! You picked a perfect image to use! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Laurian - such a bright fresh looking card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!