Followers

Sunday 10 March 2013

Birthdays................

Happy Sunday everyone - hope the snow's not knocking on your door today as the weather people keep threatening!

Today sees the start of the new challenge at Eclectic Ellapu and this week the host is NanaConnie from the Pink team!

It's NanaConnies birthday next Sunday which is also St Patricks Day so the challenge is\\-

Birthdays
 
I used purple for the theme as its NanaConnies favourite colour!
 
My card features an image from Make it Crafty called Lizzie with Gift
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I coloured her with Promarkers and added some glaze to the ribbon on the pressie. For my greeting I added a tag to the parcel. I used a selection of papers from my stash for the background. I cut Lizzie out using a scalloped oval die then inked the edge with some mauve ink. I added some lace and  butterfly trim and a little bling!
 
 
 
Here's a close up of the sweet little image and isn't she just perfect for a girlie birthday!
 
There are some wonderful projects from the DT this week so just click the page above and see what these creative people have come up with this week! While you're there why not join in - we'd love to see your projects with a birthday theme.
 
Thanks for stopping by I appreciate your visit and I hope tos ee you over at Eclectic Ellapu!



4 comments:

  1. Love it - it's the perfect image for a girlie birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute - love how you added the tag to the gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully colored image, and gorgeous design.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laurian, you did a fantastic job colouring up this image! Great card all the way around, so cheery and bright :)S

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!