Followers

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Anything But Square!

This is the theme for the latest challenge over at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge. We have some fabulous sponsors again and I have used an image from one of our sponsors Kenny K!


As our theme this week is anything but square I made a DL card. I used a Spellbinders die to cut out the image and inked the edges with a citrus yellow. I used some yellow check paper for the background with some pink with yellow dots through the middle. I stamped and heat embossed my sentiment onto this. The flowers are from Papermania and are white ready to colour to match your project so I coloured them with some yellow and added some green gems for the centres. I inked some white organza ribbon to match and added a nice big gem to the centre.
The image is coloured with Promarkers.

Thanks for popping by and I hope we see you over at Penny's to join in with this challenge!

I hope to see you again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Great image, love your colouring - such bright and cheerful colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!