Followers

Saturday 23 March 2013

Christmas Challenge #3

Hello everyone, it's the 3rd Christmas Progressive Challenge over at Lady Annes and this month we have some really cute images from Anji's Antics

This is my first card:

The photo is a bit dark but I have used dark colours on this one, I coloured my moose using Promarkers and a little glossy accent on his lights, the background paper is from Papermania.

For my second card I used a card blank with an embossed snowflake on that I picked out with some ice blue shaggy glitter
once again coloured with Promarkers.

These are such cute images that will become favourites I can see!

If you are not already participating in the challenge you can still buy in for just £1 and join in the fun. As long as you enter either one or both of the images into the challenge you then automatically get the next lot of images and more than that you get a heads up on the holiday cards!

Thanks for dropping by and I hope we'll see you over at Lady Annes!

2 comments:

  1. These are both fantastic Laurie and very topical given the current weather. I love the lights on the reindeer's antlers and how the snowman looks like he's bursting out of the snowflakes x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!