Followers

Friday 1 March 2013

Annettes Candy!

Hello crafty people, I thought I'd share my excitement with you!

Annette had candy and now it's mine! It arrived today and what a lovely surprise to come home from work on a Friday to lots of goodies!!

Now how gorgeous is all this - some beautiful stamps, fab inks, beautiful brads
 and ribbon, a gelly roller and some Copics! WOW!!! I've never used Copics so I've been practicing this evening and I like them, different to Promarkers or Spectrums; I can't wait to play.

I hope to be back with a card over the weekend, see you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on a lovey win Laurian. It is always so nice to have new things to play with. Enjoy!, hugs, Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh don't you just love when the mail brings you Pressies. Congrats, now go make something with your winnings and show us....LOL! Have a great weekend.

    Chris Boldovici
    http://thecardphilelady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!