Followers

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Peaches

The new challenge at Penny's is to use your favourite embellishment (tell us what it is in your post). Mine is easy - I love bling, any shape or style and colours; my, my I have so much bling I just wish it was real!

Our sponsors this week are Bugaboo and Eureka. I got to play with this cute, cute image from Bugaboo


Meet Peaches - isn't she adorable!, I coloured her with a variety of alcohol markers then cut her out with the shaped die, I also cut another piece with the same die from the gorgeous sparkly orange. I used some Vintage Fairy Belle paper as the background matted onto sone brown spotted paper, then I added lots of bling!

I hope you will come over and join us at Penny's Paper Crafty for this latest challenge - hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!