Followers

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Child's Play!

Yep, we are having a child's card theme this week at the Outlawz Colour Challenge!

Ursula chose our great inspirational picture and the theme - how cute is that!

Wouldn't we all like to be that age again playing in the summer!

We have Stitchy Bear Digital Outlet as our sponsor this month and we got to play with some lovely digis! I used Butterfly Love for this card


Isn't she just too sweet! I coloured her with Promarkers and used the out of the box technique to cut her out with the large flower die. I added a banner cut from a Signature die and the butterflies are also Signature dies. The little hearts are the cut outs from the banner, waste not want not! I used a base card of pearlised red then added the glittered butterflies and banner, the fairy also has glittered wings, shame it doesn't show up well in photo's. I found some really old number dies that I cut the number from.

I do hope you will come over and join us this week! Don't forget you have a chance of winning some digis from our fabulous sponsor!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Laurian hun super card - love it and great take on the inspiration photo hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!