Followers

Monday 9 June 2014

Dr Digi

I'm sure that everyone knows Dr Digi's House of Stamps and their iconic British humour! They have some of the funniest images for men I have ever seen and they are sponsoring the latest challenge at Digisketch Challenge. The theme this time is to make a male card - quite handy with Fathers Day looming!
This is the sketch

and this is what I came up with


I used Duncan Disorderly I think he is so funny! Coloured with my usual mix of alcohol markers to colour the image. The background papers are from my stash and all have been matted onto turquoise card then finished with some buttons!

I hope you will come over and join us for this challenge, you don't have to use the sketch but it would be great if you did - I love to see all the different takes on the sketch!

I hope to see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!